1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

want to trade

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by atra_service, May 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atra_service

atra_service TS Member

0   0   0

Hi all I'm in the process (test driving) a Tm1. It has a Timney release trigger in it now. Would anyone be interested in doing a even swap for a good pull trigger?? Releases aren't my thing.

Thanks,
    Jeremy

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Send a PM to MIA he may be interested. Mike.

3. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Who made the release?

Ajax

4. atra_service

atra_service TS Member

0   0   0

Timney is the only thing stamped on it

5. Ajax

Ajax Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I should read closer, sorry.

Ajax

6. atra_service

atra_service TS Member

0   0   0

Moderator please remove this thread. I pulled the trigger out to take pics and the hammer is cracked almost in two pieces. If I have to put money into this I'll just keep it

7. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

atra. open your top post and you will see at the bottom the "Edit/Delete" feature. Hit that and you can change the Thread title to "Deleted" and then go down and high lite and delete your body/copy. Then hit the "update" button.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.