1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to Trade Revolvers for Trap Gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by cpd544, Aug 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cpd544

cpd544 Member

0   0   0

I just want to throw this out there and see if there is any interest. I have 3 revolvers: a Colt 4 inch blue Python 357 made in 1978, a Colt King Cobra 357 4 inch, and a Smith & Wesson 629 4 inch 44 magnum. I want to find someone in Florida (I live near Orlando) who might be interested in trading for a nice over under, combo set, or single barrel trap gun equal to the value of the 3 handguns I have. I just don’t want to get into shipping the handguns because of the expense and hassle and would rather do a face to face trade with someone local. If there is anyone who might have an interest in working out a trade and lives near central Florida PM me and let me know what you have. I can send photos of the revolvers to anyone interested.
    Jim

2. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I'm here at the Silver Dollar in Odessa, Fl. What kind of shotgun are you looking for?
    Mike Battista
    727 410 5212

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.