1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to Trade...... Old AA Hulls For New AA Hulls

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by AEP, May 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AEP

AEP Member

0   0   0

I have 2,000 hulls left of once fired old Winchester 12 ga AA hulls that I would like to trade for new Winchester AA hulls.

The hulls I have are all red, and I want red 12 ga hulls in return. I would like to trade with someone local. I live in Petaluma, CA

If interested please call me at 707-486-5874.

Thank you,
    Andy

2. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

0   0   0

Email Sent. I will trade you. I have plenty of new style AA's I prefer the old style

3. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

This is a hell of a deal. I saw it a little while ago and would have jumped on it but i'm in IL. Shipping would kill us. I have tons of new AA's but my old style AA's are nearing the end of their life. I have no more once fired old style. Can i ask why you prefer the new style?

4. AEP

AEP Member

0   0   0

The new style load better on my machine. I get a perfect shell time after time.

Andy

5. grntitan

0   0   0

Andy--Thats what is important. Mine is just the opposite. I can get either to work but the new require alot more adjustment. Anyway, hope you find what you need.--Matt

6. AEP

AEP Member

0   0   0

Trapcrazy,

I never received your email or PM.

Andy

7. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

0   0   0

How bout I just buy the old aa's & with the cash, you can buy what you want? Let me know how much & shipping to 97883.
    thanks,
    jim

8. AEP

AEP Member

0   0   0

Buckshot57,

Thats fine. I'll check on the price of new AA cases.

Andy

9. buckshot57

buckshot57 TS Member

0   0   0

Great, just let me know what you come up with.
    jim

10. xringjim

xringjim TS Member

0   0   0

AEP, I'm out of the Livermore trap club. Any way you can find your way down this way for a trade? I'll trade you 2500 new for your 2000 old. Jim

11. grntitan

0   0   0

If you'll be in IL say at the Grand, i'll trade ya 3500 of my new style once fired "AA's" for 2000 of your old once fired "AA's" face to face. Seriously--Matt

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.