1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to trade for nice trap gun

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by o3dave, Dec 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. o3dave

o3dave TS Member

0   0   0

I have a nice older Ruger model 77 rifle in .338. Its wood and blue. It has target sights and a very nice Lyman All American scope. This rifle has been shot very little. It has some dings on the stock and some minor pitting on the barrel. This rifle has been in my family since new in the early 1980s.
    I am just getting into trap shooting and would like to trade it for a nice 12 gauge sporting gun.

I dont check email but once a night. Feel free to contact me by phone for any questions or offers.
    Dave 503 919-1600

2. o3dave

o3dave TS Member

0   0   0

Oregon

3. o3dave

o3dave TS Member

0   0   0

4. Pocatello

Pocatello Active Member

0   0   0

Dave, this is mostly just to mark the message so I can find it later.

As I said on the phone, I have an older (vintage 1980s) Remington 1100 Trap model with the original fixed full choke I might be interested in trading for your Ruger. It mostly sits in my safe, but was previously owned by one of Idaho's best trap shooters, who used it to achieve his Grand Slam (200x200 in singles, 100x100 in doubles, 100x100 in handicap from 27 yards, all ATA registered). I expect to be over in Gresham sometime next month, and if you still have the Ruger and are interested, perhaps we can get together and work out a deal.

Regards.

Larry Ford

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.