1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

want to shoot trap in hat creek california

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by motordoctor, May 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

inserting for a friend. he is buying a trap and wants friends to join into some type of club/ organiztion in hat creek california to start a trap shooting club, organization etc. interested?????. have some fun contact me and i'll get you more info. he is buying a trap and he lives in hat creek outside of lassem national forest. motordoc.

2. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Hey Doc, there used to be a small group there shooting somewhere in the circle of Hat Creek, Johnson Park, Hwys 89/299 and Fall River. I want to say they identified with Fall River. Your friend should be able to find those good ol' boys by asking around. One of the shakers and movers worked in physical therapy in Burney. He might ask around there and the hospital in Fall River. I seem to remember they were throwing or wanted authorization to throw birds east of hwy 89 and just a mile or two north of 299; maybe on property occupied by a paving contractor, Stuart Busby. Hmmm, remember ancient history but can forget what happened yesterday - yup, alzheimers here I come.....Bob Dodd

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

More; your buddy would be well to make contact with the Redding Gun Club. Most of the Burney/Fall River shooters, as I recall, would attend shoots at Redding and always talk up their progress. Someone at Redding just may have contacts. Anybody from Redding want to jump in?.....Bob Dodd

4. gotbass

gotbass Member

Your friend can call Ray Tickner, the president of Redding Gun Club at work at 225-5312. Tell Ray that Mike Ralston suggested it. I hope your friend will contact Shasta County Planning cause it will take at the least a use permit. Lots of hassel, but the county is good to work with. He should at least call and find out what all it will take. Mike

5. motordoctor

6. motordoctor

7. grunt

grunt TS Supporters TS Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.