1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to shoot some rounds off on school property?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by himark, Sep 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Than come on out to the Norris school pig shoot in Hickman Nebraska, Saturday, 18th September. Nice fund raiser with coffee and donuts. two trap houses and goes to a good cause. Shoot starts at 8 am.

**edit feel free to bring your own PBJ, j/k:)

2. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

we have been to this shoot before in the summer-- great fundraiser- best example i've seen on a school sponsored team--and yes , on school property!!!!--rural america at its best!! wally riebesell rock port mo

3. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

4. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

Give us an adress for my TOMTOM to find you and we will see you there.

5. himark

himark Well-Known Member

Norris School District
    25211 South 68th
    Firth, NE 68358

http://www.norris160.org/nsd/panoramic/

Just go 4 miles south of Hickman on 68th street and drive to the rear of school (west) you will see the bus barn with a service road that runs just North of bus barn over to the west to the club house.

6. Baber

Baber TS Member

You do this in my state you the cops will come and cart you off to JAIL!

TB

7. tachyon

tachyon Member

So, my friend in St. Joseph would have to get up at o'h dark thirty to get there at 8 AM and those of us in Omaha would have to get up half past o'h dark thirty. Not on a Saturday.

What is the program? If we get there at 10 or so will there still be some targets left?

8. squirrelkiller

squirrelkiller TS Member

Shoots like this should be common place. Our High School FFA has "Turkey Shoots" on the school grounds. It is a big money maker for them. We have only one trap though, I'm jealous. This IS the way it should be!!! If your rural, of course. Every High School should have a trap and FFA!

9. Haskins Bill

Haskins Bill TS Member

No problem having a shooting event on a schools property if the school allows it. Problem is most schools will not allow it. The Safe Schools Law does not apply if the school lets it happen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.