1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to sell

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by toothshooter, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. toothshooter

toothshooter TS Member

Need to sell 2 Mec manual reloaders and 1 Mec Hoestler)older moder) with new hydraulic cylinder and 1 resizer. Located in Palm Beach County. All in excellent shape. Best offer takes. Understand that buyer will pay freight and will follow up on that if any offers. Can deliver as far as Robinson Ranch No. in Fl. or Ft. Lauderdale So. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

2. toothshooter

toothshooter TS Member

to MIA will try to locate serial #'s etc. on reloaders. These were used by my husband and were kept in excellent shape.. He reloaded Reminton and Winchester only. Have no idea regarding prices. Would like to respond to you if you could share your email address. Look for update on Sat.- will try to be more detailed and I appreciated your input. Mary Hartman

3. nanuk

nanuk TS Supporters TS Supporters

Mary
    Perhaps rather than serial #, you could look at the base of the loader for a model #---such as "600 jr" or "model 761 grabber"---or "model 762 grabber---or "model 8567 grabber". Also ,if you --or someone could determine gauge (12-20-28-410) that would enhance the description---ie "model 762 grabber-12 ga".
    With that info ,we could provide you an approximate market value---please recognize that if you don't sell locally, you would need to pack and ship these items and there are costs associated with that.
    Please feel free to contact me directly if I can offer any assistance.
    regards
    Bob

4. toothshooter

toothshooter TS Member

the one mec says Grabber and paper work statesMEC E-Z primer for the super 600 and 650 and follow up says model 650. The MEC is Hustler model H762R. I cannot find serial #'s on the 2 manual ones. As to price, it would appear So.Fl. has dried up on reloading due to the high cost of lead. As far as pricing goes I have no idea that is why I left it open to offers. You have been great to help me follow up on this. Thanks, Mary

5. toothshooter

toothshooter TS Member

the one mec says Grabber and paper work statesMEC E-Z primer for the super 600 and 650 and follow up says model 650. The MEC is Hustler model H762R. I cannot find serial #'s on the 2 manual ones. As to price, it would appear So.Fl. has dried up on reloading due to the high cost of lead. As far as pricing goes I have no idea that is why I left it open to offers. You have been great to help me follow up on this. Thanks, Mary

6. toothshooter

toothshooter TS Member

they are for reloading 12 gauge loads. Mary

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.