1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to Sell Rem. Tournament Skeet 12 gage

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by RJ, Nov 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RJ

RJ TS Member

0   0   0

I purchased this shotgun several months ago. A remington Tournament Skeet, and when the econemy took it's dive this one wound up making our pocket and kicking our budget into a pile of smitherines. With being able to possibly sell this gun it saves our car. It has the wheel chair lift in it for my wheel chair. I still have my old 870 to shoot when I can so I am not without a shooter. I shoot the birds from my chair. Now the gun is in imaculant condition, I have fired only 200 16 yard trap targets through it. Didn't have a chance to do any Skeet shooting with it but the 16 yard targets I did shoot, the better half of them were smoke. The wood is beautiful, Gold inlay trigger. Has a very good butt pad and came with the three Choke Tubes. Mod.,I.C. and Skeet. No dingies in the rib. Has a 26" Barrel. Not sure how to get the pictures I have of it on the web sight but if you send me your E-mail address I'll send picks to you. I'm asking $950,00 for it and you cover shipping to your FFL. Please feel free to ask questionas and send your E-mail add. so you can have a look at the picks. (Rich.inAz.orinnameonly)

2. kfbagt

kfbagt Member

0   0   0

pics please

3. RJ

RJ TS Member

0   0   0

Send me your E-Mail Address. I'm not quite sure on loading picks on the T.C. Web sight. Thanks!!! (Rich.inAz.orinnnameonly)

4. RJ

RJ TS Member

0   0   0

Hang in there all will get new picks taken real soon and get them on this web page. (Rich.inAz.orinameonly) P.S.Having Camera probs. It's begining to be one of those weeks I get ever so often.

5. RJ

RJ TS Member

0   0   0

UP!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.