1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to see a real threat to our freedoms?

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by wireguy, Jul 16, 2013.

1. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

"disappointed" is now a legal condition that justifies a retrial or reversal by the judge.

2. dirt stirrer

dirt stirrer Well-Known Member

Tray Tray's parents have prolly already spent the first million they got, they now need more, and Jasmine will likely get at least 40% of whatever the civil suit will garner. IMHO, I don't think it the civil suit will ever get wings.

Nevertheless, I'm gonna stay locked and loaded.

3. darr

darr Well-Known Member

Greta chewed this skank up and spit her out. Too bad she had to be so ugly doing it. I just closed my eyes and made believe it was Judge Jenine taking her apart.

Darr

4. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Watched it, WOW what a slap down!!!

Never really liked Allen Duechuitz(sp) the law professor until today!!!

He believes the Prosecutor broke the law and should be dis-barred!

Go Allen!

5. Claydotter

Claydotter Active Member

WOW! Greta chewed her up and spit her out!

Regards , Pete

6. oldcop

oldcop Member

My old heart is soaring after watching that young ideologue limousine liberal get put in her place.....millions called for GZ's arrest? How about millions disgusted with the a$$hat in the Oval Office?

7. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Wow. Nice job Greta.

8. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Hmmm....I wonder if she is going to aggressively seek SOCIAL JUSTICE in the PATRICK MAHANEY case?

I wonder if she is capable of judging people by their BEHAVIORS instead of their skin color?

9. SBray

SBray Active Member

It's scary that Miss Jasmine Rand has managed to pass law school, and it seems she's not any better at being a "Social Engineer"!

Steve

10. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I get it now. Lawyers are versed in mind-reading of juries to decide what a juror "gets" or does not "get" and what a juror should have or should not have understood.

Let's see, I think we can now phone in our trapshooting scores, all of us, and let them stand since we, as shooters, know best how we "felt" when shooting and "understood" each target best of all. We can then pre-empt our final score based upon how well we followed proper methodology when taking each shot.

Makes sense to me!

11. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

Steve, "social engineering" is the frightening issue. That is exactly what Obama and his cronies are exercising as part of there process of dismantling America. The fact that Ms. Rand speaks to social engineering at all reflects what is being taught in liberal institutions.

I find the very idea of "social engineering" very disturbing. Kind of makes me feel like a specimen in a zoo.

Robert

12. oz

oz Active Member

I notice now it is "blacks, browns, whites and MUSLIMS??????? they are starting to just slide that in so we get used to it.

13. APrice

APrice Active Member

Here's another winner:

http://now.msn.com/anthea-butler-university-of-pennsylvania-professor-calls-god-racist

14. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Oh, and just what makes HER opinions of society any better than anyone else?????

15. JT 27

JT 27 Member

Hitler used social engineering to ensure his "Master Race"