1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to Rent RV Spot at Silver Dollar

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by thunder, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thunder

thunder Active Member

I'm looking to rent a rv spot at the Silver Dollar Resort during Feb 19th thru March 21st. We will need a RV lot that will take a 40 foot motorhome. Please email me at andyehallXXX@earthlink.net (please drop the XXX).

Andy

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

Thunder- It seems as it you are not having much luck. You might contact the club. They do have a few temporary spots behind the golf club house. They are not much different from parking in a parking lot but they may work for you.

Pat Ireland

3. thunder

thunder Active Member

Hello Pat,
    Thanks for the imput but I have already called Silver Dollar and they are filled up. Also as you have said they do look like you are parking it a parking lot.

In the last years we arrive for a day or two too shoot the Southern Grand and stay at a rv park out about 30 minutes or so, the rest of the time we have always been jumping around in the state. This year the wife said lets stay in one place for a month, she said lets stay at the Dollar if we can get a spot, that way we can shoot when we want and sightsee otherwise. Odessa, Tampa area has a lot of things to do,plus not far from other nice parts of the state, plus they have great food.

Hoping someone may have last minute change of plans and will have a spot available. Really would like to rent a rv spot on the gun club side. Who knows if the wife likes it at the Dollar well enough we may be interested in buying a lot.

It would be nice to be able to walk out of the motorhome and be able to shoot any day they are open and have a month of trapshooting fun at the Dollar.

If we don't get a rv spot we will stay where we normally stay and drive in and shoot only a day or two days during the Southern Grand.

Thanks again Pat for the heads up.

Still looking for a RV spot.

Andy

4. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Check threads there is one for a RV spot for rent.

Don

5. thunder

thunder Active Member

Don,
    Thank You I have emailed him two times and haven't heard back from him yet. I'm sure he will as soon as it gets it.

Thanks for the heads up,
    Andy

6. thunder

thunder Active Member

still looking

7. thunder

thunder Active Member

still looking

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.