1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$$ Want To Purchase $$$

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by ouch, Jul 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ouch

ouch Member

0   0   0

I am looking for a Ruger SP-101 .22Lr caliber,4 inch barrel. Prefer a face to face transaction in the Dayton,Ohio area. Will consider other options. Will also consider a model 63 Smith & Wesson,Possibly a model 34 S & W.

I do not need new in box or the box, It's just going to be my woods walking gun. Let me know what you have! Thanks,Richard

2. bridgetoofar

bridgetoofar TS Member

0   0   0

How about a single action Ruger? I have a 4 1/2" 22/22mag for sale for $325

3. ouch

ouch Member

0   0   0

Thanks Bridge, But I am kind of specific on this purchase. Richard

4. ouch

ouch Member

0   0   0

I am still looking. And for the internet attorneys that feel the need to PM me about the speculations that I cannot do an FFL transfer, I am a retired Law enforcement officer,With NO reason to fear an FFL paper. It is just my personal preference to hand a seller cash and have the gun handed to me. We can do this at a gunshop,Police station, BCI & I or ? with or without the paperwork. Thank you! Richard

5. ouch

ouch Member

0   0   0

6. ouch

ouch Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.