1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to practice by yourself ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Shotgun Specialties, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shotgun Specialties

Shotgun Specialties Active Member

Do you have access to your club to shoot or practice by yourself? or own your own trap, either 12v or 110v.
    OnTime's Solo makes shooting and set up enjoyable. The Solo sets are great for individuals and small clubs "Simplicity at it's Best". We have been manufacturing these since 1995 and have over 4500 sets being used throughout the world. We have a unprecedented 5 year warranty and they are Made in the USA!! (Cincinnati, Ohio) Please take a look at our new web site. Feel free to contact me for more info. Thanks, Doug @ Ontime/SGS

2. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Does it hook up to one of those El Cheepo 12 volt traps one sees advertised?

3. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

is this the same unit as what I have had about 15yrs old, originally called
    "Claymate", marketed by Bill Anzaldi? Wondering if parts are interchangable?
    Thanks, puablo

4. Shotgun Specialties

Yes, it will work on any machine, battery operated and 110v.They work super on the cheaper machines ie; Atlas, Outers (Champion) ect, plus it will transmit over 65 yards away which makes it real fun on incoming targets.
    We were involved in the old Claymate products with Bill Anzaldi and Paul Saviagno back in 1986 to about 1995 when Claymate shut down. I had a bunch of customers that needed repairs and new equipment and had no supplier. I met with abunch of engineers and finally found one that work with me to re-engineer the old Claymates and Bill helped me do alot of this. They are simular to the old Claymates, but we changed some of the features that gave us nightmares with Claymate. They will work together, but some of the old Claymate parts are no longer available, so we have to replace the unit with a new one. The mic's are the same with stress relief built into the weak area's. Give us a call and we'll try to repair your Claymate stuff, contact Mike Prell @ 1-513-761-8888

5. hoot619

hoot619 Member

I used to till I needed to start wearing glasses. Didn't want to go blind. Sorry I couldn't help it. Ken

6. Shotgun Specialties

7. Shotgun Specialties

8. rooferbob

rooferbob Active Member

Doug
    Your website says these are great gift ideas.
    Wellllllll my b-day is coming up soon are you getting me one?
    Rooferbob

9. Shotgun Specialties

We've got something better lined up, but I'll let you take your pic-Doug

10. Shotgun Specialties

Thanks for the orders, you can tell spring is trying to break through

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.