1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to Know: TM1 Value

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Chango2, Nov 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I was offered to buy a very clean Ithica import 34" Perrazi TM1, standard, not a special. Cased, two stocks, nice wood, two triggers, barrel had never been modified. A 98% gun, IMO. What is a fair going price for these now? I just considered it for investment.
    Thanks..

2. Steve W

Steve W Well-Known Member

34" original condition TM1 showing in '08 Blue Book as $2500 in 98% condition.

Not sure TM will be collectable in the future, but it's currently the lowest priced Perazzi on used market.

3. Danny56

Danny56 TS Member

I think all Perazzi's will be collectable in the future.

4. Jawhawker

Jawhawker TS Member

I seen to really clean ones this summer for sale with one trigger each. One was $1800 and the other $1550. The one for $1550 had been recently gonne through and the other was in excellent condition. Figure $200 for an extra stock if its something that will work for you and $350 for the trigger.

5. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Thanks...I've heard the TM1 is missed and lamented...a desired classic, and all that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.