1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to Know MX-3 Combo Value

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Chango2, Jun 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Wish to know approx. value of Perrazi MX-3 combo. Gun has Perrazi "blanket" style green case, factory kit to replace hammer spring with one spring and two firing pins. Gun has a Soft Touch in stock, adj. comb. Barrels are factory except for the top single's being Pro-Ported. Buttstock wood has Soft Touch and is 95% conservatively. Forend wood is 80%, conservatively, due to one small chip near barrel. Receiver and trigger show typical bluing wear, not gross, but shows use. Barrel blue is nice. All numbers match. Gun is a standard MX-3 combo, not a special, 34"/32".

Thanks, gun was offered to me by a friend who needs $$ and I figured if I could turn it and make a buck or two and share the "profit" with him...one of those kinda deals..

2. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

Chokes?

3. ramorton

ramorton TS Supporters TS Supporters

I would only offer 3500.00 Sounds like it needs work and a forearm. I wouldn't be so concerned about the porting as I would be about the mechanicals. The soft touch is a minus in my opinion. When they break, it's expensive to have them repaired. You can look around and probably find a forearm, but those guns went thru locking lugs also. I owned one, liked the gun but very flat shooter. Just my two cents, Roy

4. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

Thanks for feedback. As far as I know, gun is still for sale. I've been out of town. I may take the gun to the California State Shoot next week to try and sell for my friend if he has not done so yet. Sale must include transfer through a dealer with an FFL license. There are no choke tubes; barrels are stock. All numbers match. IMO, a nice clean gun, but not a special.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.