1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to go to the Grand?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, May 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Really would love to go to the grand-but the temp in Aug is really way to cold for me---there has to be a better place with higher temp & humidity, or maybe we can show support for our troops and have a temp. grand on the outskirts of Baghdad--honestly---the heat & humidity almost killed me when I was younger & in better shape---can't do the area near St. Louis in that time of the year---cruised down the Mississippi & it was brutal----Phil

2. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Lived in Fl or should say survived in Fl for 4 years-was a prisoner of a/c,just as much as I was a prisoner of heat when I lived in NY---in NC--you can bail out to the mountains for a break---Phil

3. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

Come shoot in Seattle in the summer. In the winter - Florida or Arizona. Sparta may be in the geographical center of the earth but most casual shooters don't look forward to the heat and humidity in August. It was hot in Vandalia but the regional amenities were some compensation.

4. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Just go to the Grand, and if you start sweating, put your sweat shirt on.

That should cool you right down........

That is what they were made for.

Hauxfan!

5. Duck Head

Duck Head TS Member

No "f" in weigh!

6. jeffprigge

jeffprigge Active Member

just wait til maybe about 2015 and it will be back in OHIO

7. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

In 2015-I'll be a sr. vet---most likely will need a white gun barrel/with red tip & the targets better be in Braile----honestly if the Grand could be in the Spring or fall I'd go-but where do you get school kids to work---they have to go to Spring break----Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.