1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by pahunter1, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

I am lookung for a Do-All Aerial Assult Auto. Trap Thrower. I have been watching them on Ebay and though someone on this forum knows of one for sale. Other than Ebay.

2. lumper

lumper TS Member

I just thought I would send this to the tippy toppy to helpy this person out a little on his quest for "Do-All Aerial Assult Auto Trap Thrower"

Ya know if you say it very fast its kind of could be like that Christmas movie about the kid and his bbgun.

3. use

use Member

whittaker guns has them while they last for $340.00. i don't know if that is very good deal or not, it sounded good to me. hope this helps. here's there web site http://www.whittakerguns.com/

4. pahunter1

pahunter1 TS Member

Patience paid off. I just got a Do-All 12 volt Auto Trap Thrower on Ebay for $297.00 with shipping included. Now I have to figure out how to make it rotate.

5. mr.mark

mr.mark Member

Check out the thread "post pics of trap houses" I just built a trap house using one of these machines last week and have pretty much laid out the description of how-to on that other thread this evening.

email me if you have questions.

Mr. Mark

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.