1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to buy used Mattarelli Wobble Trap machine

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by topgunshooter, Feb 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. topgunshooter

topgunshooter TS Member

0   0   0

our club is looking to replace the current PAT-TRAP wobble trap machine with a Mattarelli wobble trap machine. Would like to discuss possible purchase (of Mattarelli) or trade.

topgunshooter@usa.com

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

If I remember correctly Briley the choke tube people handled this brand.

3. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

Be careful what you wish for.. Many shooters have a hard time adapting to the spring of the targets with the rubberband.. I like them.. but alot of shooters are in timing shock.. It's a vastly different target than a Pat trap..

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

You want to go down from a Pat trap?

Stay with a Pat trap or a Superstar-- get a new model if you need to but I havent been impressed with what I have seen with the M traps-

There was good promotion = kind of like Laportes --

The M traps dont have as many issues as Laportes but they do have issues and plenty of broken parts

Gene

5. PerazziBigBore

PerazziBigBore TS Member

0   0   0

A Pat trap in its finest hour can't equal what an old,tired Matterelli can throw. The one we have is over 12 years old.. and no issues at all.. But.. as I said.. not everyone can shoot such a springy target.. The Pat is a great machine.. and it throws a Pat trap target.. Everyone is use to it..and ATA shooters perfer it.. If you are trying to make something close to a bunker target..and your shooters travel..look at both targets BEFORE you buy.. I've never shot on a SuperStar.. so I'm no help there.. All Good.. Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mattarelli wobble

old wobble traps for sale

used mattarelli trap machines for sale

used wobble trap

used wobble traps for sale

want to buy used traps

wobble trap machines for sale