1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

want to buy rex 2 powder

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by shooter dan, May 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shooter dan

shooter dan TS Member

0   0   0

anyone with any rex 2 powder for sale please contact me thru trapshooters.com. thanks, dan.
  2. 7mag

7mag Member

0   0   0

Goodluck Dan I'm down to my last 10lbs or so. It went dry pretty quick where I live. But heres a boost to the top incase somebody does and they missed it the first time.
  3. Bucko43

Bucko43 Active Member

0   0   0

Unfortunately you won't find any more Rex 2 or Rex 1 powder available in the states. The Hungarian Government took over the Rex factory and all the powder that they make about 2 years ago...no more sales to the states.
  4. 7mag

7mag Member

0   0   0

Mike Graf did have a bunch of Rex 1. Rex 2 &3 are pretty much gone.
  5. Ajax

Ajax Active Member

0   0   0

Go on their web site and it will give you the story of the factory since WW11. The factory was shut down because of pollution. The fertilizer side of the factory remains but not the side that produced powder. Rex powder is not being made at all, for anybody.

Ajax
  6. 7mag

7mag Member

0   0   0

Yes Rex powder is no longer made. But Mike Graf had a bunch of 25lb of Rex 1. He may have sold it all by now.
  7. Dave P

Dave P Active Member

0   0   0

I have a 2lb. 3oz can of Rex-2 unopened that I don't plan to use. Care to make an offer?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.