1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to buy or sell your guns or stuff ******

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by cec, Jul 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

Now introducing a new format where you can buy or sell guns and stuff in a Nation Wide format

2. cec

cec TS Member

0   0   0

There is a real nice Seitz for sale at the above URL

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    37   0   0

Did you sell the MX200R or just get permission to use the pics?

4. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

25 bucks to list ok but 2.9% is high . Why should I pay more to sell a Silver Seitz then a Browning it takes up the same space . Also I see why all the guns are SOLD and not removed without them you have no guns for your page

5. Bushmaster1313

Bushmaster1313 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I will vouch for Trapshooting Hippie (Gene)
    I sent him $500.00 and he sent my FFL the gun.
    I still can't get over how nice it is.
    I bet Gene misses it.

For more expensive purchases from unknown sellers I would have the seller make arrangements with an FFL who would receive the money and ship the gun.
    FFL can give you the beginning and ending numbers of the license and the address can be check online via the BATF.

Pain in the you know what, but the scammers are out there.

Lou

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.