1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to buy nice LEFT HAND shooting vest

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gyrine, Nov 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

I am looking for a nice, high quality, left hand trap shooting vest. Size 44 or a little smaller. Has anybody out there put on a little weight lately and have what I am looking for hanging in their closet? Thanks, gyrine

2. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi, If you search "Perazzi' on ebay, one of the ebay stores sells Perazzi vests...navigate to their site and you will find heaps of close-out priced L/H vests and coats. I bought 2 Chimere coats from them and couldn't be happier. Cheers-Graham.

3. Lead Man

Lead Man TS Member

Try Shoot the Moon vest at the above site. The will custom fit.

4. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

gyrine, you have a PM.

5. 2shot

2shot Member

gyrine, call me 740-983-2684 (ohio). I have 2 1 rem. like new and 1 10x new. Both have international pads.They have been in the closet in a bag.If intersted leave me a call back number we'll deal. Mike Roese

6. FLAKETM

FLAKETM TS Member

I have a leftie, size L vest, a Wild Hare that cost over $120. Blue with full length suede leaather pad with the logo placed where the stock should be on low hold sporting clays. Two bellows pockets. Real good shape. I'll sell for $40.

7. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

8. Go Fish

Go Fish Member

Going deer hunting tomorrow and will be back next week Tuesday. I have 4 left hand vests 1)-Bob Allen Red, XL with monogrammed on it like new, 2)-Bob Allen Blue XL like new, 3) Bob Allen Brown XL used about 3 years and 4) H.C. Jones Size 42 Brown Tweet but had to made to fit about a 44. Could be fixed by anyone who does sewing. Also have two Bob Allen Left Hand Winter Coats, 1-Large Brown and 1-Large Blue with name monogrammed on it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

left hand perazzi shooting vest

left hand shooting vest
left handed shooters vest
perazzi left hand shooting vest 2xl

perazzi shooting vest left hand

shoot the moon vests
top quality left hand trap shooting vest
youth left hand shooting vest