1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy MEC Powder and shot bottles

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by deadeye45, Feb 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deadeye45

deadeye45 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Want Powder and shot bottles for MEC loader. My Grabber is model 761, 12 ga. but think bottles will fit any.
    Larry
    Email: hilarry7@hotmail.com
    or
    208 691 3959 cell

2. APrice

APrice Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

They aren't hard to find:

http://www.mecreloaders.com/Order/OrderItem.asp?PartNbr=100301L13X&Type=P&PageId=650PartsList.asp

http://www.ballisticproducts.com/MEC-Large-Capacity-Bottle-Cap-8042/productinfo/1308042/

3. chuckie68

chuckie68 Active Member

0   0   0

I have extras that I could sell but look at Cabelas site, or Bass Pro. The bottles are cheap and the new ones are made from clear plastic so you can see what is in them. If you want mine instead PM me or email me and we can work it out.
    Chuck

4. deadeye45

deadeye45 Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Thanks to you, I got it handled.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec shot and powder butles