1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Want to buy Mec .410 case Conditioner

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by StansCustoms, Aug 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StansCustoms

StansCustoms Active Member

0   0   0

Want to buy Mec .410 case Conditioner...maybe even a parts only machine. Mine is hitting off to the left side when punching the primer and warping the hulls.

Thanks..Stan Mayfield
  2. StansCustoms

0   0   0

To the top ..still looking.

Stan..
  3. pigboat

pigboat TS Member

0   0   0

4. XP100

XP100 Active Member

0   0   0

Check it to see what is bent and call MEX and order the part/parts you need.
  5. StansCustoms

0   0   0

I thought of that...but for the life of me can't find anything that is bent...at least to the naked eye...
  6. willing

willing Member

0   0   0

Send it to them, they'll fix it.

Bill
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.