1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to buy... Marlin 39a 22 cal.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by tumbleweed, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

0   0   0

Looking for a Marlin 39a. Located in SW Indiana.

2. Savage99Stan

Savage99Stan Active Member

0   0   0

Are you looking for "modern" or vintage. I have a 39a made in 1945, conventional rifling, old weaver scope on side mount, buckhorn rear sight. Stock and forend are fine with finish starting to "check". Solid overall. Good walnut without all the Marlin crappy checkering.

3. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

0   0   0

I think I am looking for a 60's - 70's model in good working order and "decent" condition. I am not really interested in anything newer with the cross bolt safety.

Would you happen to have a picture of your 1945?

4. BIGDOG1

BIGDOG1 TS Member

0   0   0

Greetings from Maine!

I have a Marlin 39a made in 1941; it's in almost excellent condition and all original...no scope, drilled holes, etc. It has the "B" prefix that you can research in the Blue Book.

We are visiting a daughter now and I do not have the asking price with me. I'll be home tonight and feel free to call.

Tel: 207-442-9769.

Thanks!

Dick Bloxam

5. tumbleweed

tumbleweed Member

0   0   0

Thanks for all of the replies and contact information. I hit all of the shops in the area and found a several to compare. I found a very nice newer 39a that I was ready to buy and then I ended up choosing a Henry with a 4x Weaver.

The used Henry w/scope was less than half the price of the 39a with open sights. I know it's step down in quality but it will serve the purpose very well.

6. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

I'm looking for a '57 Chevy Bel Air Convertible. Located in SW Poland.

7. GW22

GW22 Active Member

0   0   0

Nevermind. I just picked up a Kia Soul for less than half the price.

8. Rick in Ohio

Rick in Ohio Member

0   0   0

I have a Marlin 89C 22cal rifle if your interested?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.