1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

#Want To Buy Bolt For Daisy 22 Rifle#

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bt100ed, Nov 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bt100ed

bt100ed TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

A friend of mine is looking for a Bolt for his Daisey 22 rifle. Anyone have one or know where to get one?
    Thanks
    Ed

2. bt100ed

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

3. isuremissalot

isuremissalot TS Member

0   0   0

I would contact Daisy and see if they still had any parts for them and if not who did they sell the remaining inventory too?

The other place would be Numrich Gun Parts out of NY. I bought one when WalMart was closing them out for $49.00. They are a $50 gun so I wouldn't stick to much money in a bolt. They only feature that I thought more companies should copy would be the adjustable length of pull. Good luck in the search.
    Randy H

4. bt100ed

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Daisey has no parts. Thanks
    Ed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

daisy legacy bolt will not open