1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

want to buy asap: Silver AA once fired hulls

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Jack Frost, Nov 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

Hello - I am in need of 250 - 500 once fired Winchester AA silver hulls. Not those junky grey ones. If you have some that you can part with please contact me. Thank you kindly. All the best.

J.F.

2. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

still need some hulls please. email your price and if I like it I will send payment right away. Thank you.

J.F.

3. kenf

kenf Active Member

0   0   0

Email sent

4. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

Still need once fired silver AA's 250 - 500 please. Will pay premium price. Thank you.

J.F.

5. Joe Schmo

Joe Schmo Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

I think I have some around. What is the price you're offering. I will have to head to the garage/basement. Just so happens that I recently bought some silvers and have shot some up. They still pack a wallop!!

6. Jack Frost

Jack Frost TS Member

0   0   0

Joe I sent you a Private Message. Thank you.

J.F.

7. X Trap 2

X Trap 2 TS Member

0   0   0

I know I have some old style red but will have to check on any silvers as I did not keep many as they got looking dirty too fast. Ray

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

aa hulls once fired wanted to buy