1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to buy Anton wood for Model 12

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by buckhunter26050, May 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

Would like to buy a set of Anton wood for a Winchester Model 12, if any one has some for sale please email me pictures and price. Thanks Tom

2. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

I have a new Anton stock for a model 12 it is not a roll over just a straight stock can be used by a right or left hand shooter. I do not have a Anton forearm but do have a trap forearm for a model 12 that is nice. If this will work let me know my e mail is above. Buddy

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/Sub%20Album/?action=view&current=DSCN9458.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>
    <a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/Sub%20Album/?action=view&current=DSCN9459.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

<a href="http://s142.photobucket.com/albums/r115/ClickBangZoom/Sub%20Album/?action=view&current=DSCN9460.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

3. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Price for both?

4. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

Old one eye or any one else who has an Anton set for a Model 12 please email the pictures and price to me instead of putting it on the thread, you see too many people trying to buy it out from under you instead of posting thier own thread. Thanks

5. kenf

kenf Active Member

Tom,

I have a stock and forearm blank from old Anton stock that I will part with if you would like one custom made. It is decently figured walnut. Can forward pictures. I won't sell to anyone else until you say no. Drop the x's if interested.

Ken

6. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

Thanks Ken If you would email me the pictures and the price. Thanks again Tom

7. OLD ONE EYE

My price for the Anton wood and Win forearm is 475.00 I always give the person posting the WTB first right of purchase then go by first come first served.

8. buckhunter26050

buckhunter26050 Member

Thanks one eye, that is the right way to do business but there are too many people that try to get to the seller before the person that posts the thread and that really irks me. I sent you an email to tell you that I was not interested, becaus I wanted a rollover. Thanks Tom

9. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Hey old one eye would you consider selling me that forearm since Tom is not interested? Thanks Josh jdlovejoy4@yahoo.com email is best.

10. OLD ONE EYE

Josh I'm keeping the forearm until I sell the Anton someone may need both. If I sell the stock only I will contact you first.
    Buddy

11. jdlovejoy4

jdlovejoy4 Active Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

anton stock for model 12