1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

want to buy an XT combo 4 my daughter

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jornski, Apr 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jornski

Jornski TS Member

I am looking to buy an Xt combo 32 dbl and 34 unsingle 4 My daughter to shoot SCTP and ATA . Thanks for your help

2. GiesJ

GiesJ Member

where are you located?
    Jason

3. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Before you buy the XT you should look at the SKB combos. better features for less money and a better warranty.
    Mike Battista

4. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Ditto Mike B....Bob Dodd

5. Jornski

Jornski TS Member

I am In CA Jason

6. GiesJ

GiesJ Member

jornski -
    I'm in Delaware and have one but for similiar reasons as above thought it would be good for you and your daughter to give it a test drive for a while if you were more local. Good luck with your search. I prefer the 34" and 32" barrel/barrels.
    jason

7. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

giesj, I'm looking for a xt combo with 34" unsingle and 32" O/U. Send me an e-mail with pictures and price asap. Will be buying one this week. My e-mail is teet@eze-eye.com or call 517-320-1970
    Chris Teeters

8. snglfoot

snglfoot Member

jornski,,does your combo have a monte carlo stock,,,if so would want to trade for a adjustable comb model (Stock only), plus $200.00? e-mail if insterested.

9. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Nyttro, I would like to know what you liked and disliked about your xt combo. I am toying between etchens silver pigion 2 combo and the xt combo. I have a friend with the same problem as me. We just can not come to a decision.

10. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Nyttro, Could you send pictures to sferro2@hotmail.com. I know someone that is very interested. thanks for your time.

11. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

jornski,

I shoot the old Special Edition Trap (the model before the XT which is the same gun other than the reciever as far as I'm concerned) for doubles, and I really like it's 30" barrels. I'm sure some people prefer the 32s, but I think for Brownings (which have heavy barrels, anyway)- 30s are the way to go.

12. GiesJ

GiesJ Member

Chris Teeters -
    I don't have pictures right now but will try to get some this weekend. Stock has some nicks and I would prefer a local sale for your benefit. Plus I have no idea how I would ship the thing. All in all, it's a great gun for the money but I could not adjust to it from my 90-T.

13. trapshooteraa27aa

trapshooteraa27aa Well-Known Member

giesj, Thanks let me know asap. I want one soon.
    Chris Teeters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.