1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want to buy 90T release trigger

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by mlml1944, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mlml1944

mlml1944 Member

I am interested in buying a release trigger for a 90T

Charlie Morris

2. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

If Kolar can do 90-t releases for $100, I'll be sending my work to them!!!!

The hammer is maybe just $100, but don't forget the hook and release sear, and the machining of the trigger housing and intstalling of the parts.

I think Kolar is around $375-$400 for the conversion.

Doug Braker

3. GunDr

GunDr Well-Known Member

The only toes I tend to step on with my size 15's, are my wife's while dancing.

The price that was quoted to you was for a "pull" hammer, to convert your RELEASE back to a PULL trigger. All that is needed to do that IS the hammer.

Converting a PULL trigger to a RELEASE involves a lot more than changing out the hammers, unless the trigger housing has already been machined and you have the hook and release sear.

I was the service manager for Kolar for 16 yrs, and the 90-T production manager througout it's production. At the start of the 90-T production (1990), we (Kolar) charged $350 for a release conversion. That price held until I left in 2001.

I believe you may have misunderstood the quote.

Doug

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.