1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Want To Buy*- 22 Rimfire Ammo*

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by ipscmaster, Mar 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ipscmaster

ipscmaster Member

0   0   0

looking to Buy 22 Rimfire ammo. I shoot competetion's and am in need for next months match. I am not a hoarder, just a shooter. Please dont try to get rich off of me or anyone else for that matter. Thanks, Bill Crane

2. skeeljc

skeeljc Active Member

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Good luck. It is all on GunBroker at 3X the price!

The only way to get it at regular price is to go to the big box stores (Walmart, Gander Mountain) and be there when they open the day after they get their shipment.

I have backorders at three or four sources (some still take backorders). Now all I have to do is wait until the supply catches up with the demand. I believe that will happen in the next 3 to 4 months.

Jim Skeel<br>P/W Dealer/Distributor

3. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

0   0   0

How much do you need? Jeff

4. AveragEd

AveragEd Well-Known Member

0   0   0

It isn't much but if it helps you out, I have five 50-round boxes of Federal Gold Medal Target 40-grain @ 1,080fps (Federal's load #7118). I also have a partial box (20 rounds) of Fiocchi SM300 Exacta Pistol Super Match and another partial box (35 rounds) of Federal Lightning 40-grain solid (load #510). Tell me what you're comfortable with paying for all of it shipped to you.

I know the stuff's like gold these days but I'm not out to get rich by selling it, so I'm sure we can do business. Send me a P.M.

Ed

5. SKB-Eric

SKB-Eric TS Member

0   0   0

Sending live ammo through the US Mail is a felony - in this day and age do not even think about it.

Use FedEx or UPS ground

Eric

6. AveragEd

0   0   0

I never shipped ammo before so I didn't know that - thanks for the info! Of course, that will no doubt quadruple the cost I was anticipating and add inconvenience as there isn't a UPS or FedEx shipping point within 20 miles of me.

Don't suggest a UPS Store - they wanted almost twice the actual shipping cost the one time I tried using one.

Ed

7. SKB-Eric

SKB-Eric TS Member

0   0   0

Is there a hardware store near you? Many of them still ship for customers at cheap prices. At least they do in my area.

Also, any ground package with ammo will need an ORM-D sticker on it - nothing else special like haz-mat fee.

Eric

8. AveragEd

0   0   0

I have to investigate that if Bill wants the stuff. Most of the hardware stores around here have been replaced by Lowe's and Home Depot.

Ed

9. ipscmaster

ipscmaster Member

0   0   0

I really do appreciate everyone's help. I shoot local club matches and some offhand shiloute matches. I shoot about 400 rds. a week practice. By the time I figure out how a new bullet is shooting, I have used up a couple boxes, so I really need at least a brick. (500). I don't really care if it is really expensive stuff, just as long as it is decent ammo. I really do thank everyone for their offers. I hope our club dosen't have to postpone our matches because of the shortages, but if things don't break pretty soon, I believe we may have to. We like to keep our young shooters shooting. Thanks, Bill Crane

10. 410 JIM

410 JIM TS Member

0   0   0

Championschoice.com has plenty of 22 ammo, but not any of the cheap stuff. Check them out if you still need ammo. They have bricks of 22 lr that cost more than a cheap rifle. Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.