1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

want ruger chokes

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kenny larson, Apr 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

I have a older ruger red lable I want 12ga chokes. In mod,im,and full. New or used. My dad baught it used. It only came with 2 skeet chokes. He wants to shoot skeet,trap,and sporting clays. Thanks kenny larson

2. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

3. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

0   0   0

What year was it made? There were two different sizes and the ones they use now are made by Briley. Check Ruger's website. I belive they are all still available. You also didn't say what guage you wanted but here is a link

Steve

4. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

0   0   0

http://shopruger.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/CategoryDisplay?catalogId=10051&storeId=10051&categoryId=11977&langId=-1&parent_category_rn=19055&lastCatId=19055&faNav=y

Copy and paste this and see if it works

5. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

thanks kehrby

6. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

7. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

0   0   0

check ballistic specailites for your choke tube needs. they did have a special 5 for 100 bucks
    4andy10

8. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

9. colonel klink

colonel klink Active Member

0   0   0

I had an earlier model Ruger 12 gauge o/u that used the standard Browning Invector type choke tubes. Not the invector plus, the invector chokes were shorter. Bought the gun new so I know it was factory fitted this way. As stated, this was an older model field gun. Colonel

10. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

the chokes are about 3inches long and stainless i think kenny

11. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

12. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

13. letts

letts TS Member

0   0   0

Kenny, I thought I could help you as I have extra chokes. The problem is they are skeet chokes. we could try mine in your gun sat. and see how they fit that may help resolve what you have, as I know Browning does not fit my Red label.
    See you at the club.

Jim Letts

14. kehrby

kehrby Active Member

0   0   0

So are you looking for used ones or what. You have gotten some useful information here. I wish I could help you but I need my chokes in my gun! Maybe check gunbroker or gunsamerica.

Steve

15. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

16. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

17. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

18. kenny larson

kenny larson Guest

0   0   0

19. DanLee

DanLee Member

0   0   0

The older Rugers used the same chokes as Browning Invector and the Mossberg chokes. Carlson's will sell you what you want for $17 each. Or you can find them at Dick's.

Dan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.