1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Want Kolar 8-12 oz. barrel weight.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Doug Brown, Oct 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Doug Brown

Doug Brown Well-Known Member

Me too !

2. bigbore613

bigbore613 Active Member

I sold one to Skeetman and I think he is trying to make some. The only thing you have to watch is that depending on which barrel hanger you have it may spread the barrel's and make the bottom shoot high. Jeff

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I will be having some machined that are patterned after the kolar weights, but thinner to allow them to sit flush with the barrels so they can be used in front of as well as under the forend. How much weight are you looking for, I can make them in just about any weight, all I have to do is tweak the drawing for length. This will most likely be a one time order that i'm going to place to have them made, since i'm only really intending to do this for myself and a couple friends as this will be alot of legwork, so if your interested, email me ASAP as i'll be ordering them in the next few days. They will probably take 2+ months to be made b/w the machining and bluing. let me know and i'll work out pricing.

kolarskeet@gmail.com

Ian Smingler

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ian - why dont you try a couple out of brass?

regards from Iowa

Gene

5. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

gene- steel is cheaper, and the brass weights i normally make won't allow me to get the weight and balance I want.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.