1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walworth WOBBLE trap this Sat. 12th

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bernie K, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Walworth Sportsman's Club in Walworth NY will start it's 2013 wobble trap league this Saturday the 12th on Jan. Sign up starts at 11am. If you have shot wobble you know how much fun it is, if not come out and try this fun trap sport.

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hey Barney,

Is Chris Vendel still the only one to run a 25 straight in Wobble out there ?

And, what is the GOLD stuff you used to fill in engraving on some of your guns ? the stuff you put on and wiped off ???

I have RELEASE engraved on my Rottweil trigger guard and it doesn't show anymore...

Thanks, Dave in NY

PS: did you miss me sitting in the trap house this weekend for Inland Waters ?

3. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Dave, we did miss you, but not as much as Judy. LOL The item is called Rub and Buff. You should be able to get it at a hobby shop or art supply store. Hope things are well with you and Judy. No there have been many 25s and many 50s.

4. shotgunpeople

Thanks for the information Barney !!!

Judy says HI !!!

Almost in the 80's here the rest of the week and weekend. I see you are ahving a heat wave at 50 up there. I'll stay down ehre until May. AS long as these Gnats don't carry me away...LOL

Dave now in SC (for the winter)

5. Chugiakshooter

Chugiakshooter Member

The rules we have at BRSP in Alaska for wobble trap are 17 yards and two shoots,I ran a 99 at a wobble trap shoot this year and our Range manager ran them last year.

6. shotgunpeople

Ha ha,

Sometimes when shooting at Walworth in Central New York, you would think you were in Alaska....

There were times at Walworth you didn't need the wobble on, the winds did the job for you.

That is one good reason Walworth has some of the best trap shooters in the world.

Barney, 81 here today !!!

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.