1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walworth thanks LBJ shooters!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bernie K, Jun 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

I would like to thank all the shooters that helped to make this past weekend a fun time for us at Walworth for the Little Brown Jug League. We could do nothing about the weather on Sunday but the turnout was very impressive.
    Thanks to all that helped out keeping score and keeping the houses full. I know Sunday was no picnic wind, rain and cold.
    Thanks to the great bunch of shooters from MacDougle that made our Sunday, we had a great time with you, mouse and all.
    Thank you again, Barney K. Prez. Walworth Sportsman's Club

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Barney,

That was a nice gesture. The gang that always shoots both the LBJ and Inland Waters are a great bunch.

Sounds like you folks are still having a good time up there...Keep it up.

Dave in SC

3. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

Dave, good to see the gaters didn't eat you and Judy yet. Congrats to Judy on winning the gun case Friday night at the Inland Waters dinner. Hang tough ! Barney

4. Rich219

Rich219 Active Member

Is the LBJ league trap?

5. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Yes indeed it is Rich !!!

About the same clubs as the Inland Waters Trap League, only the summer version...(When there is a summer in NY..LOL)

It may be a little far to travel from the Springwater area, so you may also want to check on the Livingston County Trap League...

Probably Chuck Wood at Springwater would be a good one to tell you about that one...

PM: Bernie K. and I'm sure he would give you the details.

Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.