1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walworth Gun Club Doubles Leaque Today!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by BL350, Mar 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BL350

BL350 TS Member

bl350_2008_03033.jpg

A few pictures of some Doubles shooters at the Walworth, NY gun club today.One big guy is shooting a 3200 with Federal Paper reloads. Anyone care to venture a guess...WHO?? Just Print his intials!! Notice the chartruese targets in the sky and the green halo on the ground!! Eight full squads shot 50 each. Nice weather and pleasant to shoot!! P.S. That's "Bernie K" keeping score also!!..........Respectfully submitted....Jet Boat Bill

2. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Dear Jet Boat,

I sure do miss those GREEN targets at Walworth...

Please tell Bernie K. to not pick on my bald head this summer if we return north, he is catching up !!!

The fellow on Post 1 looked like J. C. who was shooting a K-32 last I knew, and the fellow on post 2 looks like some fellow named Lindner..whose initials would be W. L., Alias: Jet Boat Bill

Hard to tell the guys from their rump sides...

Sounds like you guys and gals had quite a nice day...Nice to see !!!

Thanks Bill,

Dave in SC

3. BL350

BL350 TS Member

Dear Dave,
    Your guess's are wrong. The big guy on post 1 is Joe S with a 3200 and I was taking the pictures, so I could not be in them!! See the next picture of Joe on Post 5....Jet Boat Bill
    bl350_2008_03037.jpg

4. Bob Griffith

Bob Griffith Member

Hey Bill, when is Joe going to retire that 3200, if ever? See you at the Empire........you know, the guy with the pink hat!

5. Ron Burdick

Ron Burdick Active Member

I am glad you guys at Walworth Gun Club had a good day. Who did Joe Strucker borrow the work pants from?

Dave in SC, we are planing on shooting the Dogwood shoot in Bostic and then shooting the Georgia State shoot.

Ron Burdick

6. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hi Bill and Ron,

Bill...I have never seen NY Hall of Famer Joe in Blue Jeans quite like that...That is what threw me off.....

Ron, First we will see you is the SC state shoot this year...been a regular B&B around here, and more coming in soon....

We are hoping that Terry and Nancy, and maybe Wild Bill (Two Dogs), and his wife Sheila will stop on their way north from the Florida shoots. I told Terry to spread the word to all of our Canadian friends that we are open for layovers...LOL

Shoot well, Dave in SC

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.