1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Waltrip does it again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Jim101, Mar 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Yep, Michael Waltrip FAILED to qualify at Martinsville. Question is, How long can he keep this hot streak going?

Jim

2. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

I was offering to take bets today from all my NASCAR fan friends that he wouldn't make it. None of them would take me up on it. cls

3. JRW

JRW Member

CLS; What friends? jrw

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

so his "CAMRY" that looks like all the other cars except for the decal package won't be in the show.....whatever...who'll miss him?

5. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

The little guys doling out the millions for his team to be there.

cls

6. joshif

joshif TS Member

Doesn't he drive the Car of Tommorrow? LOL Real Loud!. I'll bet someone will cry to NASCAR to change some rules. Rotsa Ruck!

7. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

Gee, I wonder of the short dark haired people who sign the big checks at Toyota motorsports think it was a such good idea to bypass the Busch series and jump right into the big leagues now. They are an embarrassment to the sport right now.

Jeff

8. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Wonder if they did away with Hari Kari

9. zap

zap TS Member

I have actually had the opportunity in the past to drive a cup car in several races and to be honest they are literally all the same except for the actual set up and horse power. Toyota has the power as evidenced in their truck efforts. Someone? is really missing the boat on the engineering and primairly the set up on his cars . One hell of an investment to be doing so poorly .I honestly do not think that if it were not for contractual obligations that toyota would stil be with him. Way to much controversy and no performance. Honestly he has never been a really outstanding driver in the first place hell i beat him at phoenix in a wesdt car and i never was worth a damn in a stock car. time wil tell

10. ljutic73

and Jimmy Johnson raced Jeff Gordon to the stripe for the win...I bet Jeff will be whining about that until Texas!!! BooHoo!!

11. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

nitro,

c'mon, tell us who you are, please?

brett d.

12. ANTRIM UDF

ANTRIM UDF TS Member

7 1/2`s or 8`s?

13. Hill topper

Hill topper Member

Jeff was whinning at the post race interview!

Everyone is susposed to move over and let him win!

He is a good driver but never could have cut it in the old days driving those old crude stock appearing cars.

ed.

14. ljutic73

heard an interview with a good ol' southern boy/NASCAR journalist who said that Toyota is in full panic mode as thier foray into Nextel Cup is turing into an unmitigated disaster.....whatever....

15. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

I wonder how much longer ol' Jeffie is going to stay at Hendrick. Two roosters in the henhouse isn't setting so well with him now. As long as Jimmy keeps winning, and Jeff keeps whining, it wont be long before Rick hendrick has a little LHF meeting with Gordon. He's got a winner in Johnson.

Jeff

16. mobear

mobear Member

That would be pretty interesting considering that Gordon is 50% percent owner in Johnsons team.

Dan

17. GoldEx

GoldEx Active Member

OOps! Forgot about that part Mobear. Maybe Gordon needs to modify Johnson's contract to read that he is only allowed to win if Gordon is not running second. That should fix it. LOL!

Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.