1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walther's Colt 1911 in 22LR pistol

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by scruffydude, Apr 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. scruffydude

scruffydude TS Member

0   0   0

Walther

While I was reading the April issue of Dillon's Blue Press there was an article
    by Peter Caroline on the Vegas SHOT show. The article said Carl Walther was
    coming out with a Colt 1911-22LR pistol. Does anyone know who will be Walther's
    US Distributor, when it will be in the US for sale, or where I can buy this
    pistol?? Any help would be more than greatly appreciated. Thanks Gary Niles

2. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

You might try the web link above. It is Walther's German Web site link to the Colt 1911 A1 .22LR pistols that they are making.

When you access you may need to go to the banner at the top of the page far right and click on English. I do that because I can't read German. It gives all the specs size such as length, width, and barrel length.

It doesn't however give any distributors or a price so you may need to contact them for the information. Hope this helps.

Bob Lawless

3. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Try this link http://www.waltherpistols.com/item/2358_American_Tactical_Imports_Handguns_Pistols_ATI_1911_22LR_5_10RD_NOT_FOR_SALE_IN_MN_OR_MA.aspx

4. g7777777

g7777777 TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

What are these going to sell for?

Regards from Iowa

Gene

5. shooter99

shooter99 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If I could get them they would sell for around $375.00.

6. justanother99

justanother99 Member

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

I have one that I'll sell...the GSG for $350 shipped. In excellent condition with less than 100 rounds through it.

7. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

scruffydude The link above is for the Website of the US importer of the Walther Colt 1911A1 22LR.

You got me curious So I did some searches on Google and came up with Umarex USA as the importer. However they don't have a website under their name for the Colt 1911A1 22LR. So I called them on the phone and they sent me this link for their site for the Walther. I know it doesn't say Walther on the information but he assured me that they are the importer as they own Walther in Germany. There is a Walther logo on the very bottom of the page.

He also said that they do business with a lot of distributors nation wide and your dealer or a dealer in your area should have no problem finding them.

The other link that GWII gave is for the GSG which is imported by Tactical Imports.

Best I can do and now I know where to find them as well.

Bob Lawless

8. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

0   0   0

Theres one on gunbroker for sale at $350. The Mgf. is ATI and appear to be a very nice pistol for under $400
    toolmaker251_2008_030313.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

1911 pistol in 22lr

colt 1911 22lr for sale

colt walther 1911 a1 minnesota

walther 1911a1

walther 1911a1 22lr

walther colt 1911 22lr