1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

walther/smith and wesson M3 22 cal pistol like new

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by motordoctor, Dec 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

View attachment 243415

motordoctor_2008_030329.jpg

SP22 M3

The SP22 M3 model is chambered in .22 LR and is manufactured with a high-strength aluminum housing with all-steel internal components.
    For competition shooters, the Walther pistol is offered as the SP22 M3. The M3 model features a 6-inch match grade barrel along with an adjustable match trigger with trigger stop. The M3 pistol comes standard with removable Picatinny-style rails on the top of the slide and underneath the barrel for quickly and easily adding optional accessories. For quick loading and unloading during competition, the M3 is standard with an extended magazine release. The M3 pistol is equipped with medium sized polymer grips along with an adjustable rear sight and a three-width adjustable front sight. It can accommodate an under barrel weight which can be individually removed and positioned to suit user preference resulting in customized balance.

Model: SP22 - M3
    Caliber: .22LR
    Length: 9.65"/245mm
    Height: 5.11"/130mm
    Overall Width: 1.5"/38mm
    Barrel Length: 6" / 15.2 cm
    Sight Radius: 8.66"/220mm
    Weight (with Mag): 27oz/785g
    Standard Magazine: 10 Rounds
    Action: Single Action
    Trigger Type: Match
    Grip: Polymer, Standard Size
    Housing: Aluminum
    QuickRelease Mag Catch: Standard

I bought this new and it cost $450.00. I shot it 2 boxes of shells (100 rounds). I wanted to try it out and have my wife shoot it. She left and now the gun has to go. I also have a red dot hologram sight that I will sell will it. Lets get together on a fair price. How about $425.00 including the shipping to you and I'll throw in the hologram sight which was 80 dollars. Seems fair if you have an interest let me know. Motordoc and happy holidays to all

2. motordoctor

motordoctor Shoji Tabuchi in Branson

Rating - 100%
    20   0   0

I MEAN ''''SHE LEFT'''' Did you think that she left meant anything else???? tell me for the next time one leaves motordoc

3. tcr1146

tcr1146 Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Can't imagine anyone leaving you Joe?! Tom Rhoads

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.