1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walt Hastings - 100 straight from the 27!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ray Brasser, Jul 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ray Brasser

Ray Brasser Member

Walt Hastings is having a pretty good week at the Montana State Shoot. He shot a 99 in AA Doubles on Monday, and won in a shoot-off. Ran 100 in AA Singles on Thursday, but lost in a shoot-off. Then ran 100 from the 27 in yesterday's handicap to take champion. Very special day for Walt with his dad on his squad and his mom watching from behind. Very special day for all of them. Congratulations Walt! That new gun is working out pretty nice!

2. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Congratulations Walt!! Fred

3. lagcteri

lagcteri TS Member

Way to go Walt...from all your brothers friends at Lancaster Airport Gun Club,
    Congrats!

4. cnjranch

cnjranch Member

Great shooting Walt!!!

James Hammond

5. BMC

BMC Member

No Surprise, he's a great shooter. Congrats Walt!

6. Bomber61

Bomber61 Member

Walt you were the talk at all the shoots this weekend, congratulations.

Bomber

7. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Shame on you Walt. Going up there and spanking those guys in front of your Mom and Dad!

Well done.

JT

8. fssberson

fssberson Active Member

Yea, yea... a blind pig will root up an acorn occassionally. Terry we have to live with him now. Fred

9. airborne-shooter

airborne-shooter TS Member

Walt Hastings, I told you to go up there and run 200 straight in singles for your triple crown.. I am really glad that you are on my squad with the other fine shooters. Well, this weekend our squad will try to drag you on to that 200 straight in singles at Triple B.. Well, all I can say is that running 100 straight from the 27 yard line is a great way to imprss your parents and the big boys up there in Montana... I guess you really love that TMX-L that I told you over and over that it was a great gun... Let's keep up the great shooting for the Western Zone and the Grand... Nice guy comes in first... I'll let you drive from now on... Steve Stubblefield

10. rmngtngrl

rmngtngrl TS Member

Way to go Walt!!!!

11. Rvator97

Rvator97 TS Member

Thanks to all for the nice comments...the best part was having my Dad shooting next to me on the squad. Ray Hastings,(HAA Champion - Calif State Shoot 1960)
    is still out there at age 79 and will be shooting his first Grand American next month! Walt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.