1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walmart's STS Nitro's - 6.27/box

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bubbaw, Feb 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Walmart

Stopped in Wally world this morning for some 20 gauge loads, and found that they had Remington STS Nitro 27's for 6.27 per box. Only 12 gauge 1235. I bought them out. This was in New Braunfels Texas.
    William

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Damn, they are giving the place away ... Did you check out HEB, they usually have better prices or so I was told by some guy who is a greeter for them ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

0   0   0

Now Bill, If you bought them out.....why bother telling the rest of us poor souls about what we missed out on.

Rick in Mt.

4. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

0   0   0

Because that's not the only wallmart?

5. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

0   0   0

WPT---That was wrong..............LOL

Matt

6. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

Yes sir! I bought out 2 Wal Marts here in South Louisiana. I talked to the manager about ordering more but she didn't seem to want to do it.....

7. claybrdr

claybrdr Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Don't forget, Grinder you need 16,000 for this year.

8. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

0   0   0

Matt,

There are times I just can't help myself, that was one of them ... lol ...
    WPT ... (YAC) ...

9. BBob

BBob TS Member

0   0   0

I went and checked it out up here in Wa. State. Nope, still $7.97 per box today at 2:00PM. Bill

10. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

0   0   0

Still 7.97 at the two stores I checked today in Mo.

Jim

11. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

here ya go!

[​IMG]

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

0   0   0

If you guys want to optimize you search time just call the stores you wish to check. Ask for the sporting goods department. Give them the number under the Bar Code in the picture.

Ask if they have any in stock and what the price is. It will save a lot of running around.

Bob Lawless

13. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

This is in South Louisiana! Unfortunately they only had 9 boxes of 7.5's and 9 boxes of 8's. Yes I bouth all of them and then drove across town and bought them out as well. I have noticed that not all of the wal-marts have this price. Not sure why.
    Tom

14. grntitan

0   0   0

Wal Mart will also price match. I believe you must provide advertised proof though.

Matt

15. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

Hey Matt,
    I tried that! They will only price match if it is another (non walmart) store! Manager said that they don't compete with other walmarts. Whatever that means!

But I bet Academy would match the price, if they had the same ammo in stock! My Academy did not have these in stock when I went by.
    T

16. bubbaw

bubbaw Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Skeetman77, thanks for posting the picture. I was going to post a picture of my receipt, so people would believe me. Take care,

William

17. grntitan

0   0   0

Tom--I didn't know that. I have actually bought shells at Wal Mart for less using another stores ad. My particular Wal Mart is pretty competitive on their shotgun shells. Rarely will you find them cheaper somewhere else. I wasn't sure how that would work put'n store against store. Oh well, was worth a try right?

Matt

18. skeetman77

skeetman77 Member

0   0   0

Yes sir it was worth a try. The manager at that particular Wal-Mart was a Jerk. I will try again at another wal-mart when I get a chance!
    Tom

19. rennerize

rennerize Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I called the local Walmart and the girl that I talked to in the gun department did not even know what Remington STS are. So I told her where to find them but they are $7.97 a box. She says they do not match other Walmart's prices.
    Don

20. vpr80

vpr80 Active Member

0   0   0

I called my store and the person said flat out that they did not have any 12 gauge ammo. I asked five times whether he was sure and he said that they did not have any.

Not believing him, I went to the store and wouldn't you know it, they had a full shelf of 12ga in 10 different varieties. No STS, but plenty of 12 gauge.

His saving grace that day was that I didn't find him when I was there otherwise I would have taken the time to drag his ass to the manager and see to it that he's fired. I realize that Walmart does not hire the cream of the crop, but if you are going to be 100% useless then he doesn't even deserve that job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.