1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

WalMart Sporting Goods Dept.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WS-1, Mar 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Well-Known Member

A woman goes into Wal-Mart to buy a rod and reel. She doesn't know which one to get so she just grabs one and goes over to the register. A Wal-Mart "associate" is standing there wearing dark sunglasses. She says, "Excuse me, Sir, can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"

He says, "Ma'am, I'm blind but if you will drop it on the counter I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound it makes."

She didn't believe him, but she drops it on the counter anyway.

"That's a 6' graphite rod with a Zebco 202 reel and 10# test line...it's a good all around rod and reel and it's $20.00."

"It's amazing, "says the woman, "that you can tell all that just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I think it's what I'm looking for so I'll take it."

As the associate walks behind the counter to the cash register, the woman discreetly cuts a fart. At first she is embarrassed but quickly realizes that there is no way he could tell it was her...being blind he wouldn't know she was the only person nearby.

The associate rings up the sale and says, "That'll be $25.50."

"But didn't you say it was $20.00?"

"Yes Ma'am, I did. The rod and reel is $20.00, but the duck call is $3.00 and the catfish stink bait is $2.50."
  2. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Good one.
    Steve Balistreri
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.