1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walmart shell pricing

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Bisi, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bisi

Bisi TS Member

I went into WallyWorld today also to pick up some shells for the upcoming weekend shoot. I wish this WW had the prices yours did. They were asking $22.97 for Federal and Winchester, and $23.97 for Remington. I've became quite fond of the Federals but this WW only had em in 20 gauge.

I'm going to try the other WW tomorrow morning, on the way to the club, and if they don't have em guess I'll use reloads or pony up the extra dollar for Remingtons.

2. BudsterXT

BudsterXT Member

I was at WALLY WORLD in Gaylord, Michigan last weekend and was pleasantly surprised that I was able to grab them up at the same price (20.97). Hulls not worth nuthing for reloading but still a good buy to shoot with (I purchased the winchesters).

3. StonewallRacing

StonewallRacing Well-Known Member

$70 per flat STS at Wally-world Sparta yesterday.

Pretty picked over, I assume it will be re-stocked by next week.

$73 at the shell house.

I'll support the shell house!!!!

SW

4. indycamster

indycamster Member

Walmart Federals, 7.5 1 1/8 oz 1200fps work just fine for me and at 20.97 per 100 means I can buy 300 for about the same price of a flat of Estate target loads.
    The Federals are a better shell, hit hard and work just fine for handicap up to 24 yards. Not sure what motivated Walmart to "roll back" prices on these, but I hope it last a while.

5. Kyle Spieles

Kyle Spieles Member

I have been buying a lot of Remington from Wal-Mart the past few weeks because of the price drop but the best part is......my girfriend works at Wal-Mart, so I get an extra 10% off. :) :)

6. SilverShooter

SilverShooter TS Member

The Walmarts in the Baltimore and Maryland areas around Washington DC have Federals for $22.97. Smae price in southern Delaware except no sales tax.

7. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Walked into Bowling Green,OH Walmart today. WIN universals & Feds were $20.97. Rems were 2 or 3 dollars more.

8. blkcloud

blkcloud Active Member

Not shells but targets.. our walmart sells 90 clays for $9.99 50 miles away the walmart sells the same exact ones for $6.99.. but where I live its walmart or nothing.. 50 miles away is a Dicks and a Academy sports

9. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Fed's and Rem's at the Walmart, Elkton, MD are $20.97.

Curt

10. smoking357

smoking357 TS Member

In the Wal-Marts I've visited recently, it looks like they've stopped carrying 7's and 8's, have consolidated into 7.5's, and have marked down the price to reflect the greater demand for a single product.

As this change across all companies would have come from Wal-Mart, I'm very pleased with what the corporate office has imposed on the ammo manufacturers.

11. batman1004

batman1004 TS Member

I always wanted to no why they don't sell light loads in fed wally worlds 1145 fps they are always 3 dram 1200 fps why on lights G3

12. JohnR

JohnR Active Member

Eldersburg MD, they are down to the $20.97. Was in there today.

13. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Do fed. Topguns only come in once loads? I went to one of our local farm stores that had them at $5.00 per box but only one oz. 7 1/2 and 8's. The clerk said that was the only way they come?

14. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Bought some today marked $22.97 but sign said 20.97 and they rang up $20.97.

Don

15. Claycarl

Claycarl TS Member

I'm a union electricain working at the Prairie State Generating Companies powerhouse, under construction by Sparta IL. Currently there are around 3000 union tradesmen in the area. The Sparta Walmart has had a lot of business from them. They are remodeling with non union construction workers. IBEW Local 702 of West Frankfort, IL. is boycotting them.

16. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

What's that have to do with shell prices?? Where would you suggest attendees buy the essentials they need? What happened to freedom of choice? Now you want to turn this into a Union or no Union thread.

17. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Seems to me if the union's placed a more competitive bid, then a union would be doing the building/electrical work, etc.

Welcome to the real world.

Curt

18. bodybuilder

bodybuilder TS Member

In WV the 4 packs of Fed. Rem. and Win $20.97

19. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

I stopped by the local WalMart to check out the shell prices, $20.97 per 4 pack in any flavor made by Remington, Winchester, and Federal ... They had a few 2 3/4 dram 8 Winchesters on the shelf, but nothing like the 3 drammers in 7 1/2's and 8's and lots of Sporting shells for the same price ...

Ahhh, another Boycotter, the State of Arizona has people boycotting it and its a lot nicer here now than it was before they were ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

20. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

Been to many Walmarts in NJ and haven`t seen any shells for sale , Not that I would buy them since I only reload !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

walmart shell price