1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walmart clearancing old guns.

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Shooting Jack, Feb 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Check in with your local store to see what they have. My brother is in Maine about 80 miles south of Bangor and visited several stores in the area and picked up a new 390 that had been in the store since 2007 for $449.00. They had a Moss. Silver Reserve for $329.00 along with a lot of other guns. I will visit my local store tomorrow as they say they have several guns they are clearancing also here in Georgia. Jackie B.

2. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

[​IMG]
    does this look familiar. This is what they used to display the guns in at the Walmart stores. A friend happened to know someone who had it and I ended up with it. It's lighted very well and holds up to 18 guns. Kraig miller

3. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Would you like to sell the display carosel? I'd be interested.

4. millerm12

millerm12 Member

0   0   0

No sorry I've got plans of filling this with some m12's. thanks kraig miller

5. JRANDALL1

JRANDALL1 Member

0   0   0

When Sportsmans Warehouse in Lafayette closed they sold all of the display shelves and cabinets. Ramzee's Pawn Shop bought the big glass carasel safe to display the firearms they sell. It's a very nice piece.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.