1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walmart Black Friday Shotshells

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by wayneo, Nov 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wayneo

wayneo Active Member

I don't know if this has been posted before. Walmart has a preview of their Black Friday and Saturday advertisement on-line. Page 26-27 shows Winchester Universals, and Federal All Purpose 100 packs, 12 gauge for $18.00. While supply lasts.

Wayne

2. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

That's their every day price here, plus some change and sls. tax

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

Dick's here in Delaware has the Federal Top Guns on sale for $49.80 per flat (no sales tax here). Most of it is the 3 dr., 1-1/8 oz. stuff.

Curt

4. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Walmart here has Federal 12ga 1oz 1250fps and 20ga 7/8oz 1200 fps @ $4.77 ($19.08 per 4) and 12ga 1 1/8oz 1145fps @ $5.47 ($21.88 per 4)

I think I'll pay the extra $1.08 to $3.88 to not risk getting trampled to death LOL.

5. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Beware of those Federal $4.77 so called Top Guns! They have steel primers and I had a number of misfires with them and my gunsmith told me they were very hard on my firing pin. I complained to Federal and they sent me two boxes of the same damned shells and .....! Yep!...I had three misfires in the fifty shells! Jack

6. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I believe all Federal Top Guns have steel bases with stell primers. I think you may have them confused with Federal Gold Medal which have brass bases.

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

The black Friday sale has Fed or Win for $18.00 in the economy pack (4 boxes).

They have a website for Black Friday with all the specials listed.

Google is your friend.

HM

8. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

I've shot @ least 20 flats of Top Gun/Estate in the last 5 years, and have yet to have a misfire.

Brady509 thanked this.
  9. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

It's not the shell it's the gun.

Don

10. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ran over 50 flats of Federal Top Gun 1oz # 8's thru my Kolar....no problems.

11. dalog

dalog Member

Here you go. These are normally $22.97 around my neighborhood.
    dalog_2010_040411.jpg

12. MAL-53

MAL-53 Member

I`ve shot thousands of Top Guns,through a CG Summit trap, and a 101 Diamond Grade trap, no problems, our club stocks these for sale,(by the pallet),again... NO problems,, (what was your problem) ?? Breakemall.. ML

13. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Thanks for your support ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

14. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

WPT,

This shotgun shell sale is nothing compared to what Wal-Mart is doing in sales at the Murphy gas stations since they went to 10 cents off per gallon if you use one of their gift cards. Our local Wal-Mart is receiving a gasoline shipment every day compared to only a shipment every two days when it was 3 cents off per gallon. Bought regular gas today @ $2.99 per gallon in Soddy Daisy, TN today.

DoubleAuto

15. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

to each his own but I can't believe anybody would tolerate that nightmare of pushing and shoving welfare mom's, masses of drooling humanity, and lines around the block to save two bucks. Really, $2 off and you would put yourself thru that misery? Walmart is the puppet master.

ps - 99% liklihood they will be out of this trash anyway, or have just a few boxes of 3 1/4 dram goose loads. fuggetaboutit

16. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

DA,

Every little bit helps ... They got some super sales planned for right after the New Year, it'll get all those that won't shop at WalMart to come and see the light ... They also have plans for many more Super WalMarts in the making to better serve our customers ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

17. Sportshot

Sportshot Active Member

oh, so I'm a dunb ass cause I won't shop at Wally World on Black Friday? I'm bought those shells for $20 a 4pak several times. Do me a favor and pick up 20 of those $18 packs for me when you're in there after Thanksgiving, k?

18. Mr. Flinch

Mr. Flinch Member

You guys are missing the point. They put the ammo on sale then require you to buy the hand cart to tote them out. Of course you will need the knife to fend off other WalMarters trying to grab your loot.

If anybody needs my help I'll be upstairs asleep. Baah, Humbug!!

Mark

19. fortycaliberglock

fortycaliberglock Member

Those WalMart Federal shells are crap. I averaged 3 misfires per box with my K-80. Rem Gun Club shells at Dick's for $4.98 per box are a good deal and go "bang" every time. I'll gladly spend the additional $.21 per box.

20. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Not a snowballs chance in hell that I would go there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trap force walmart black friday