1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

### WALMART and SHOOTERS ## HELP US !!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FlaLagarto, Jan 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaLagarto

FlaLagarto Well-Known Member

SHOOTERS .. it's time to get the job done !!

Biden is having a meeting with Walmart today .. trying to influence them into buying into the gun and ammo ban.

YOU .. YES EVERY ONE OF YOU.. need to call Wal-mart Corp. and voice your opinion that you do not want them to cave to Obama and his gun and ammo ban.. Tell them you will stop shopping there and tell all your friends and family to stop shopping there if they stop selling guns and ammo.

I have called and voiced my opinion.. the person I spoke with said they are getting lots of calls about this... Public pressure will win .. we have to spread the word and make the calls !!

479-273-4000... call it.. spread the word to everyone you know

2. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

Worse then that. FOX is reporting that they will meet with HOLDEN instead of Biden. A voluntary agreement forthcoming?

3. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

You didn't provide the full phone #

4. 7mag

7mag Well-Known Member

Thank you. I called.

5. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

This is off of Walmarts website;

Jan. 9, 2013 - "Walmart, like the rest of the country, has been engaged in a national dialogue about the responsible sale and regulation of firearms.

"We have had ongoing conversations with the Administration, Congress, Mayor Bloomberg’s office, sportsmen groups, suppliers and others to listen and share our thoughts and experiences.

"Over the years we have been very purposeful about striking the right balance between serving hunters and sportsmen and ensuring that we sell firearms responsibly. In fact, we became a charter member of Mayor Bloomberg’s coalition against illegal guns and adopted the 10-point code established by the Responsible Firearms Retailer Partnership that goes beyond what the law requires.

"Knowing our senior leaders could not be in Washington this week, we spoke in advance with the Vice President’s office to share our perspective. We underestimated the expectation to attend the meeting on Thursday in person, so we are sending an appropriate representative to participate.

"We take this issue very seriously and are committed to staying engaged in this discussion as the Administration and Congress work toward a consensus on the right path forward."

-- David Tovar, Vice President, Corporate Communications

Draw you own conclusions. IN BED with the Bloomberg's.

6. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I also emailed corporate HQ. I let them know that Kroeger saves you more for grocery shoping but had shopped Wally world for conveniece but that would change if they did as the news was reporting. Jackie B.

7. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

sent my email...

8. talbers

talbers Member

For what it is worth... email sent.

9. kcbullets

kcbullets Member

Sent my email

10. spritc

spritc Active Member

I sent them an informative email. I sugest you all do the same.

Steve

11. ounce-n-3/8s

ounce-n-3/8s TS Member

I'm calling and sending an Email as well....as soon as I'm off of this posting.

Funny how the Obama/Liberal pukes hated Walmart becuase they were too Capitalistic. They talked nonstop crap about them for years. Encouraged picketting, attacked them during the health care debate............but now that they need to use them as pawns for their agenda........

Walmart simply ought to tell them to go XXXX them selves.

12. drgondog

drgondog Member

I sent email indicating I would take two actions if they support Administration

1. Discontinue WalMart and Sams - give all my biz to Costco (true)
    2. I would support unionization for Walmart stores (false)

Suggest similar message by voice and email

13. gyrine

gyrine TS Member

To hell with Walmart. Walmart will do whatever is best for Walmart. I would never consider buying a gun there and I have never found a back up the truck deal on shells there either. gyrine

14. running bear

running bear Member

Sent my E-mail.

Buck

15. prairieviper

prairieviper Active Member

gyrine wrote: "Walmart will do whatever is best for Walmart."

Exactly right. If there is enough pressure on Walmart by gun owners (customers) then maybe Walmart bosses will conclude that what is best for gun owners is best for Walmart as well.

16. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

I am not a lover of Walmart, but for the record they are the largest retailer of guns in the country according to the newscast I heard yesterday.

So your voice would indeed carry weight.

HM

17. scoutmaster

scoutmaster Member

If Walmart meets with holder they will compromise their position on Gun sales in exchange for the "Unionization" issue to go away since the administration has so much influence with the unions.

SM

18. kraiza

kraiza Active Member

This is what I call back door gun control. We can't let this happen. If we do it will make gun control and ammo law easier to pass.
    THE MORE AIR TIGHT THAT WE MAKE IT THE BETTER IT WILL BE.

19. BigBadBob

BigBadBob TS Member

just sent my e-mail.

I'm sure unionizing would cost way more than stopping the sale of firearms and ammunition!!

20. drgondog

drgondog Member

Losing all the customers that buy ammo and guns is also losing customers that buy groceries, hardware, clothing, etc. I buy a LOT more $$ in the other categories than ammo.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.