1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walmart Ammo Score

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lwr_, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Damn Walmart and their 3 box limit!! Scored 3 boxes of 223 ammo at Walmart this morning. They got a whole pallet in last night and put it out at 7:45am. There was about a half a pallet left when I got my three boxes.
    lwr_2010_2809153.jpg

lwr_2010_2809154.jpg

2. lwr_

lwr_ Member

Not today, but this weekend I plan on opening up a whole tin and shooting off every one of them. Forget hoarding, I just want to shoot. Time to brush the dust off of the LE6940 and have some fun.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

What was the cost per round?

Bob Falfa

4. Unknown1

Unknown1 Well-Known Member

With all the bad-mouthing about Wal-Mart's Chinese connection/anti-union policies I read on this site, what's with the crying that they put limits on stuff?

Keller

5. superxjeff

superxjeff Active Member

At least he isn't trying to sell it for 10x what he paid for it. That is a refreshing twist from what has become common on this site.

6. goose2

goose2 Well-Known Member

Not yet anyway.

7. Vertas

Vertas TS Member

I would have to pass on shooting that stuff, it may be cheap and maybe available, but I wiil wait until the "panic" is over.

8. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

My guns do alright shooting that Tula. That is if you are not looking for accuracy. I had problems with the Wolf brand hanging in the chamber and the extractor pulling the rim off. I wouldn't pay more than I did in the past for it though which was around $4.90 box/20.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.