1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walley's Federal 4 Packs

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by lbshootin, Apr 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Walley

One of the remaining Wally Worlds here in San Diego has stopped selling the Federal 4 packs, we only have 4 out of 12 stores in our county that sells ammo...they still carry Remington and Winchester...LB

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

And your point is?

P.S. I was told this post by me was not well recieved. I meant no disrespect nor was it sarcasm. I simply missed the point and wondered what it was. Nothing more, nothing less.

3. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

Guess I should have ended with the obvious question...Are Wallmarts still selling the Federal 4 packs in YOUR area???

4. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

And i would have answered yes. I just saw some yesterday along with the Remington And Winchester 4 packs. However my local Wal Mart probably does not count since the mine has an over abundance of shot shells year around. With the WSRC/Grand close, they do an unusal amount of shot shell buisness. I would guess they would be one of the top shotshell selling Wal Marts in the country.

I hope your able to find shells somewhere else. I have shot a good amount of the Remington and Winchester 4 packs. Never had a problem with either of them other than they are 3 dram.

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

I'll bet the one in San Antonio gives them a real good run for their money!!! Break-em all. Jeff

6. millerm12

millerm12 Member

Ne Ohio walmarts still sell them.

7. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Years ago, a friend of mine was visiting in Minnesota. They were selling the 4 paks at clearing out prices. Supposedly, they had people picket that specific Walmart demanding they get rid of guns and ammo. Walmart crumbled under the pressure at that specific store. In my area, Milwaukee, only certain stores sell ammo now. They recently stopped selling guns too.
    Steve Balistreri

8. millerm12

millerm12 Member

The same people demanding they get rid of guns and ammo are usually the ones that never shot a gun or have no affialiation with a gun what so ever.so they are blind to all the other things we like to use guns for than just hearing about them in a robbery or something negative.

9. Remstar311

Remstar311 Member

Yep in upstate NY

Nick

10. lbshootin

lbshootin Active Member

No worries....my WallyMart just recieved a new shipment, all is good here in San Diego..Sun is out, temps in the 70's..back into shorts and sandals!...lb

11. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

When a store quits selling ammo or guns, I STOP going to that store, After I told the manager first.

Most response from chain store managers, "Corporate Headquarters made the call without our input on the decision"

They do it some of the time's to drop the bottom line and put the store in the red! Some people with college degree's shouldn't be allow to hold a job!

12. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

Steve do you remember the town in minnesota ?? dennis

13. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

It's a question of shelf space. Walmart or any other big box store only stocks what sells (number of turns of inventory per quarter or year). They don't get the turns, they won't stock the item. Very basic retail marketing.

14. maierar

maierar Member

Yes on Long Island's east end.

15. maierar

maierar Member

Yes on Long Island's east end.

16. TNshawn

TNshawn TS Member

Yes in NE Tennessee. I would be very surprised if they stopped carring hunting supplies here. When hunting season hits you have to stand in line to get your stamp.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.