1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wallace Traps (Wallace,IN) Marathon ATA Shoots

Discussion in 'Shoot Information, EVENTS, Clinics & Results' started by WallaceTrapsInc, Sep 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WallaceTrapsInc

WallaceTrapsInc TS Member

Mar 6, 2010
    Wallace Traps Marathon ATA Shoots ( open practice available as well) ---Wallace Traps will be

hosting a weekly wednesday marathon shoot program consisting of Doubles, Singles, And Handicap.

Targets cost $17 a hundred (plus daily fees). Shoot As many as you want as long as you want (as long

as attendance requirements are met). There are no trophys awarded on marathon days. Burgers, chips,

candy, and soda will be available. We are located in Wallace,IN. (From I-74 take the US41 exit south

to flashing lights, take a left (east) onto 136...continue east to the town of Hillsboro,In..Take a

right (south) onto 341 (first right after you enter Hillsboro, Continue south on 341 until you reach

the town of wallace, Turn Left(East) onto School House Road (2 large Propane Storage Tanks),

continue about a mile and we are on the Right) For any unanswered questions contact Charles Bryant

2. Hank55

Hank55 Member

May 3, 2008
    What time does the program start? Morning, afternoon, evening?
  3. hwy13

hwy13 Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Hello Hank,

I don't know how often they check this message ? I was
    able to talk to them on the phone.

Everything Wallace traps does starts @ 10
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.