1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Walla Walla marathon?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by TLC Flying, Mar 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TLC Flying

TLC Flying TS Member

Saw a flyer at Lewiston club about a marathon at Walla Walla this coming weekend. Please help define the marathon format. Singles ? Handicap? All on one trap? Can you save shells or do you have to let them fly? Both days? Thanks in advance. BSW

2. TLC Flying

TLC Flying TS Member

Thanks. Is it pre-squaded or just show up? It does sound like a good weekend. BSW

3. smokeshow

smokeshow Member

1200 targets this weekend 5oo singles 100 caps saturday 500 dbls 100 caps sunday 25.00 targets BBQ sat. after shooting is complet

Going to shoot sunday for sure

Smokeshow

4. JStephens

JStephens TS Member

I'm not sure if they are going to have the same format as last year...but last year all 500 were shot on one trap. It was a draw system for which trap you ended up with. Most folks I think liked it better....you could bring your gear, shells, water etc..and leave it in one spot. I doubt you will have to be concerned with presquadding.......just show up : )

John Stephens

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.