1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

Wall Chart

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by snowbird, Jul 10, 2012.

1. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

I get letters like this every month.

Terry,

I purchased an 8 foot wall chart from you this spring and wanted to give you an update on my progress. I used the chart for 2 1/2 months before entering my first registered shoot in LaGrande, Or in June. I won the Class B singles and the short yardage handicap events. Wow, was I ever excited. I just won a small doubles tournament this last Sunday. Your chart has helped me develop a smooth swing on the target. I also seem to pick up the target quicker and see it more clearly.

Thank you Terry, for all your help and best wishes.

John.

E-mail me for a free pdf file on the method

The smaller 6 foot model has helped lots of shooters with limited space for the larger Wall Charts.

Terry.

2. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

I continue to get letters from Wall Chart customers saying how much they learned about the trap game and how to fix their shooting problems from the write-up and pictures that come with the chart. Several shooters including a Lawyer from Florida told me the write-up was worth the price of the chart.

A 20 page booklet on how to shoot trap and how to use the chart comes with the Wall Chart. It gets into detail on the "head game" and how to block unwanted thoughts on the trap line. It contains several pictures on gun holds and other related material on soft focus and where to look on the real field. It has several other pages on pattern height etc. and has another ten pages of customers testimonials on how much the chart and info helped them. I have other material that has helped shooters struggling setting releases that is available on request.

As much as this e-mail package of info helps sell charts my point is it is "FREE" to any shooter wanting it regardless whether you ever plan to buy a chart or not. Shooters who are struggling that do not have room for a chart will benefit from studying the method and doing lots of gun lifts at home. Shooters should just dry fire with a snap cap on a few real targets in their next practice round it will give you a surprising result on jerky gun movements.

Several junior coaches came up to me this year at shoots where the chart was on display and told me how much it has helped their teaching programs. One coach at this year's Grand said, "Terry before we used the Wall Chart our new kids would hit about 10 to 12 out of 25. After we got the chart and worked with them a few times on proper stance and where to look etc. they would hit in the 20 to 21 area in their first round of trap. He was amazed with the results and that is very typical of the results other coaches tell me about.

I tell them all that the e-mail (now available in a pdf. file) info package is free to pass on the all of their students or friends. I would guess with all the student coaches there is well over 2500 shooters using Wall Charts

Any Sport you can think of like Baseball, Hockey or Golf players do all kinds of work away from the real game to make the actual game better. Trap is the same, gun lifts at home and reading how to do it properly will greatly help your real game.

Terry

3. bcnu

bcnu Active Member

0   0   0

The very best money you canspend on learning to shoot trap. A wall chart and one good clonic will start anyone off right. John

4. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

Congratulations to Steve Werre!

Steve has had a chart for just over a year. He went from 25 yards to 27, broke his first 100 at 16 yards and a couple more. He made his Washington State High Average 16 yard Team.

Great results after making a couple gun changes too.

Terry.

5. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

I will be at the Michigan State Shoot for Saturday & Sunday and will have a few charts with me.

Terry.

6. teddy34

teddy34 TS Member

0   0   0

I have one of your charts, but quit using because I shoot mostly sporting.
    I had Jon Kruger watch me shoot at the US Open and he said that I was jerking
    and/or jumping at a lot of targets. I will try the chart again and see if
    it helps me smooth out. If you have any hints for applying to Sporting Clays,
    I would very much appreciate it. I would also love to receive your info on
    Release Triggers, as I am interested in using one on Sporting Clays.
    Thanks, again.

7. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

Hi teddy34

If you hold wide of the trap house on the chart and make longer moves in any variaton you can think of you will improve your sporting clays game.

The extra gun moves at home bringing the gun to where your eyes are looking gives you better moves to the front of real targets like in sporting clays.

Like any shotgun game your eyes need to find the front side of an angle target or the lead. The gun needs to get to where you are looking smoothly and that is like a golf swing it needs lots of practice. If you were making jerky moves the gun is not getting to where you are looking with any consistancy.

My info on the releases was more for guys that were flinching and having trouble setting a release. I shoot double release at trap but I am smooth with a pull trigger at the few rounds of skeet or sporting clays that I shoot.

Terry.

8. teddy34

teddy34 TS Member

0   0   0

Thanks for the ideas to help on Sporting. I used to shoot a release and
    double release for doubles, but had no trouble on low gun skeet or Sporting.
    I now have started flinching in both, so am looking to try a release for both.
    I would read any info you have with interest.
    Thanks, Gary

9. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

Here is a link to the free info on the Wall Chart.

<a href="/images/terry_jordan_wall_chart_info.pdf" target="_blank">Terry Jordan Wall Chart Information</a>

Terry.

10. Dicksie

Dicksie Member

0   0   0

Terry,
    We still have your chart up here in Sparta and I have told those who have asked, that I expect you to be here for the Grand. Are you going to be here?
    Dicksie

11. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

Hi.

Yes I am here and enjoying the Grand and met a lot of my Wall Chart customers and sold a few too.

They are long days and I just checked this for sale part of the site out tonight. I seen Dicksie earlier today and she looks really looks great.

Thanks.

Terry Jordan.

12. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

Hi.

I am back home and working on Wall Charts, I missed several calls and tried to get back to the callers.

I have some experience in a new area now. I am left eye dominant now, it got worse over the last 2 years and I struggled through eye tape, magic dots, glow beads etc. at the Grand and for the last few months.

I did manage to hit a 99 from 27 yards at the Grand one day, lots of poor scores testing eye theories. I did hit a couple good handicaps at the Cardinal Center (97 95) and three 100's in a row at 16 yards. I had a 360 long run but cross fired at a sharp left from post 1. It is a real experience trying to shoot with your non-dominant eye.

Terry.

13. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Active Member

0   0   0

Hey Terry....welcome to my world...

14. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

Hi Two Dogs.

I found I can still hit the odd 100 with a small Hi-Viz glow bead but seeing two barrels every time I point the gun in the last two years is really not much fun. It is easier at 27 yards but post 1 in 16's is the worst.

My website is down but should be up and running soon.

Terry.

15. bonzai272

bonzai272 Member

0   0   0

^ so how did it work for you then?

16. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

Hi

I have struggled the last two years with my left eye getting stronger but this is why the Wall Charts sell and I get some respect when coaching my chart users.

Terry.

2012 Wins -- all with the K-80 Trap Special.

Florida Hall of Fame Shoot. Doubles Open Champion, Handicap 25-27 Yard Winner.

Dixie Grand. Monday Preliminary Handicap 3 rd Place, High Over-All Veteran Champion and High All-Around Veteran Champion.

Florida Chain Shoot at the Silver Dollar. 27 Yard Champion in the Handicap Championship.

Southern Grand. Tuesday Preliminary Handicap 4 th. Place.

Florida State Shoot. Wednesday Preliminary Handicap Veteran Champion, Wednesday Preliminary Doubles Veteran Champion,

High Over-All Non-Resident Champion.

North Empire Grand NY. Event 9 Class Singles Championship Veteran Champion,

Ohio Buckeye Classic. Wednesday Preliminary Singles Veteran Champion, EVENT # 7 - Robert W Caplinger Singles Veteran

Champion, EVENT # 8 - David Cooley Handicap Veteran Runner-Up, High Over-All Veteran Runner-Up.

Ohio State Shoot. EVENT # 7 - Pres. Don Cogan Handicap Non-Resident Veteran Champion.

Great Lakes Grand Singles Championship Veteran Champion. HOA Veteran Runner-Up

Michigan State Shoot. Friday Doubles Class Championship Non-Resident Veteran Champion, Saturday Singles Championship Non-Resident

Veteran Champion, Non-Resident Veteran High-All-Around Champion.

Grand American 99 from 27 yards on Thursday's (main week) Handicap.

Ontario Championship Singles Championship Resident Veteran Champion. Handicap Championship Long Yardage (27) Champion.

Cardinal Classic Class A preliminary Doubles Champion. Hit three 100's in a row (360 long run) 199 in singles championship.

(Ties for trophy scores and lost shootoffs, several are not shown some were for ATA points)

17. KennyRay

KennyRay Member

0   0   0

teddy34, about 20 some years ago I started flinching in trap but could still shoot skeet and sporting clays. Then I started flinching in both games, but I could still pull the trigger holding a low-gun.

I went to double-release and I shoot it for everything including clays and 5-stand with no trouble.

A couple of years ago I was struggling and Terry told me that his chart would help me. Well, though very skeptical, it truly has helped me gain control that I've never had before. In fact, so much control that I realized one of my goals the past target season by finishing the year with AA-27-AA averages (for the first time ever).

There is no doubt that Terry's chart can help any shooter gain control and when the good scores start coming, the confidence builds. I have recommended Terry's chart to all my friends and will continue to do so.

Thanks Terry, I appreciate all you've done for me.

Kenny Ray Estes

Pittsgrove, New Jersey

18. Two Dogs

Two Dogs Active Member

0   0   0

Hey Kenny...Even a blind squirrel will find a acorn sooner or later..LMAO

Great shooting this year.....

19. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

Hey Two Dogs Kenny Ray Estes found more than one acorn. lol.

Grand American Handicap – Kolar Handicap 27-Yard Runner Up 96x100

Eastern Zone Class Singles – Resident AA Winner 100x100

Eastern Zone Class Doubles –Resident Winner98x100

New Jersey State Shoot High All Around – Open A Winner

New Jersey State Handicap Championship – Resident 26-27 Yard Winner

New Jersey State Doubles Championship – State Runner-Up

New Jersey State Class Singles – Open A R/U

New Jersey State Class Doubles – Class A Winner

New Jersey State Preliminary Doubles – Open A Runner-Up

Wilmington Trapshooting Association Twilight League – Hi Gun 345x350

Pennsylvania State Doubles Championship – Open A Winner

Delaware State Handicap Championship – Open 26-27 Yard Winner

Delaware State Shoot Class Singles – Open Class A Winner

New Jersey Southern Zone High Over All – Champion

New Jersey Southern Zone High All Around – Champion

New Jersey Southern Zone Doubles Championship – Runner-up

New Jersey Southern Zone Handicap Championship – 26-27 Yard Winner

New Jersey Southern Zone Preliminary Handicap – 26-27 Yard Winner

New Jersey Southern Zone Preliminary Doubles – Winner

Jersey Crickets – Class A Winner

20. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

0   0   0

The 6 foot wide Wall Chart (actually 76" wide) is still a good size and a great product for shooters that do not have enough room for the larger 10 foot or 8 foot wide models.

Terry.