1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Wall Chart users get great results at the Grand.

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by snowbird, Aug 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I talked to several of my Wall Chart users that hit big scores at the Grand and read about lots of other users winning trophies and others making it onto the leader board.

We had guys hit their first 200's and some 99's in handicap, two 99's from 27 yards in the Kriegoff handicap that were in the same squad (Pat Owens and I). Lots of users hit 200's and I had one also. Working hard on the chart for major events always pays off.

Harlan told me he used his one night and hit 99 in the handicap the next day, he is a great teacher and works hard on his game.

Congratualtions to all the winners.

Terry.

2. Jon Reitz

Jon Reitz Well-Known Member

Just one complaint...no t-shirts! Just kidding Terry, but I was thinking about this the other night. I believe that it would be neat if you would market some TJ Wall Chart t-shirts as a plug for yourself & your product. The wall charts damn sure work. (I wear a large)...

3. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I will give it some thought.

Terry.

4. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

How about a silk screen of the trap house and a few of the target on the back of the shirt just like it looks on the chart with "Practice Makes Perfect" (or some other catch phrase) above the print and your website URL at the bottom. Then, on the front, do a simple pocket-position design (no actual pocket) with a broken target and "Terry Jordan Wall Charts".

XXL, please.

5. Nutnbutsmoke

Nutnbutsmoke Member

Were can I get more information on these wall charts? drop me an email (no xxx) with web sight if you could, thanks.

6. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Check out www.learntrapshooting.com

7. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi BIG PAPA.

Nancy is tired and she needs a rest after the 11 days at the Grand. I really hate to miss it, I like the Cardinal Centre as well as any shoot I have ever been to.

Good luck this weekend.

Terry.

8. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

a recent e-mail from a customer

Terry,

Just a thank you for your chart. I was not able to shoot for almost a year do to rotator cuff surgery. While waiting to be released by the doctor to shoot used your wall chart to get back in shape as you can see I improved my singles avg by a full 1% to 98 and probably should be higher as I had one bad shoot where I wasn’t feeling well. Handicap is the best it ever has been and getting better. Thanks again for a system that works if you work with it.

Doug.

9. shot string

shot string TS Member

I am interested in checking out the wall chart but the learntrapshooting.com link will not open for me. Is there another way to get there?
    Thanks

10. BrowningGal

BrowningGal TS Member

Just click on the address line in your browser above and manually type www.learntrapshooting.com followed by ENTER. That will get you there. Don't know why the link is hinky, but doing it the manual way works.

11. shotgunpeople

shotgunpeople Active Member

Hi Terry,

Been working 10 and 11 hour days and not a lot of time to use the chart...developed a problem with left hand targets . Had a shoot last weekend, and the night before hung the chart on the motor home and practiced. Aside from a couple stupid moves, I ended the up with a 97 the next day...Felt good to be able to hit left handers again after the chart helped me figure out what happened !! I was tipping the gun and loosing sight of the target...Couldn't figure that out when actually shooting but with the chart I noticed my problem almost immediatly...I can't get over how that thing has helped me.

Thanks for a great product.

Dave

12. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

Hi shot string.

That website link should work now and I will send you the write-up. I only spend about 10 to 15 minutes on it each day averaging about every other day and I get good results. The smaller 8 foot wide model has become as popular as the larger 10 foot model.

Terry.

13. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

I remember reading an endorsement that Chris Vendel did for wall charts as a training aid.

Walker

14. shot string

shot string TS Member

Terry,
    Thanks for fixing the link, I am able to get in now!
    Lynn

15. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I have had several e-mails from recent Wall Chart customers that were surprised that such a detailed write-up comes with the chart. The write up is a 21 page booklet that explains the dry firing drills for 16 yards, handicap and doubles.

It also contains pictures of where to hold and look on each post as well as a tips on the mental part of the game. It goes into a detailed pre-shot routine plan that will help you to stop talking to yourself on the real trap line. Using the same pre-shot routine is the key to hitting perfect scores.

Terry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.